Eco Grow Terms and Conditions
- A least 80% of the land must be used for vegetable and fruit production
- Only 20% of the land can be used for plant and flower production
- No large shrubs or trees allowed to be planted
- Land must be attended to at least 10 months of the year, unless prior written agreement has been agreed.
- An eviction notice will be issued if the land is left unattended continuously for a minimum period of 2 months.
- No fires are allowed on the land
- No pets are allowed on the land
Waste & Weeds
- Perennail weeds must be disposed of via the site tip
- All compostable waste must be placed in the compost heap on site.
- Non compostable waste must be bagged and disposed of in the bin provided
We actively encourage the involvement of children on the allotment, but please ensure they are supervised at ALL times and do not cause a nuisance to other plot holders.
Any visitors to the site are very welcome, but please let the land owner know out of courtesy
On application to obtain an allotment plot, you must provide the following as proof of ID:
- Driving licence or passport AND a utility bill (dated within the last 3 months)